Hometown: Glen Iris
Key race achievements:
- 2nd in AG and fastest age group run split at Challenge Shepparton, 2015
- 4th in AG at Ballarat 70.3, 2015
- 4th in Victorian Sprint Championships, 2016
- 5th in Victorian Standard Distance Championships, 2016
- Warrnambool Sufferfest: a brutally honest course with nowhere to hide
- Challenge Shepparton
- Basically any Long Course/70.3!
Sporting role model?:
- Beth Gerdes: she became a professional triathlete “later” in life after coming from another full-time profession. She’s now smashing it as a pro and competing with the best in the business!
- My coach, Stephane Vander Bruggen: he has a never give up attitude towards training and racing that I admire so much, among many other things!
Goal(s) for 2016/17:
- Qualify for ITU Standard Distance World Championships in 2017
- Qualify for Ironman 70.3 World Championships in 2017