Key race achievements:
- Warrnambool Sufferfest Long Course 2016 - 1st Age Group Athlete and 6th Overall
- Gatorade Series Race 4 Portarlington 2016 - 1st Place in Open Category
- Gatorade Series Race 5 St Kilda 2016 - 3rd in Open Category and 3rd Overall
- Challenge Melbourne 2015 – 4:09, 1st in Age Group (18-24) and 3rd Age Group Athlete
Anything that involves travelling and seeing new places around Australia or the world.
Sporting role model?:
- Craig Alexander: for the professionalism he demonstrates in his preparation for races and his ability to continue to dominate over the last few years.
- Chris McCormack: for his mental game and ability to ‘psych out’ his competition.
- Stephane Vander Bruggen: also my coach, Stephane is one of the most passionate people I know. He practices what he preaches and has a never give up attitude that he imparts on his athletes. He’s also very good for a laugh once the hard work of training and racing has been done.
Goal(s) for 2016:
- Qualify for ITU Olympic Distance Age Group World Championships in 2017
- Qualify for Ironman 70.3 World Championships in 2017