Key race achievements:
- Qualifying and finishing 2015 Ironman World Championships
- Ironman Western Australia 2014 – 9:02, Kona Qual and 23rd Overall
- Ballarat 70.3 2015 – 4:05, 70.3 World Champs Qual and 19th Overall
- 2016 Australian Cross Tri Championships – 7th Overall
Sporting role model:
- Greg Welch – One of the best all round triathletes of all time, first Aussie winner at Kona, I love the fun and laid back attitude he had and the way he overcame adversity.
- My coach, Cameron Brown – Been competing at world class level for such a long time, prepares with such professionalism.
- Michael Jordan – ‘The rarest of athletes, an incredibly gifted, overachiever’
- Ironman World Championships, Kona, Hawaii
- Ironman Western Australia, Busselton
- Any Cross Triathlon
Goal(s) for 2016:
- Ironman 70.3 World Championships – September 4th on the Sunshine Coast
- ITU Cross Triathlon World Championships – November 20th at Lake Crackenback Resort